THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 2 April 2010

Bitter Truth (Alone) . . .

I don't give you the time that you deserve me....

I tell you that I care about you but in my actions towards you I'm filthy....

I pick you up when I feel that it best suits me....

And the only time I wanna see you it's only cah I wanna get some booty....

You tell me all the time that you miss me. I say it back but my actions always contradict me....

I'm guilty of 'taking the piss' on all counts of your judgment....

And half the time when we speak on the phone, all I do is chat nonsense....

You always tell me that I don't take you seriously....

And when you ask to know how I feel for you, I make it seem like a mystery....

You ask yourself why you're even here....

I ask myself how does she even put up with me....

I say I don't deserve someone half as good as you....

But you know my chemistry with words make me pharmaceutical ....

You warn me all the time about the way that I treat you....

I boast that my skills in bed will always keep you...

I guess it safe to say I'm too comfortable....

I'm always making it known that I've got other girls around....

But then I tell you that I don't wanna see any one else around you....

I'm selfish, unjust, dishonest and disloyal towards you...

I do things that I know I shouldn't do to you...

You asked me if I care and my reply was "of course I care"....

"Kelvin this shit that you're doing aint fair"....

When the lights no longer shine upon me, and the shade of darkness that I once clowned becomes my home....

You told me that, that's the moment that I'll feel what I've made you to feel - "ALONE."

0 comments: