THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Can I, Can I . . .

First of all, I'd like to thank YOU for taking time out to read this. I deleted my other blog for various reasons plus, I like the title of this new one so it's all good. The basic purpose of this blog is to promote my poetry and express these thoughts of mine. Whether they’ll interest or entertain you or not, is another question.

The title of the new BlogSpot comes from the song ‘Fall For Your Type’, by Drake. If you know me, you’ll know that Drake’s music plays a significant role in terms of acting as an inspiration towards my own personal life and writing. He presents his songs in conversation type of structure. The lyrical content consist of things you could say to a person if you were having a general conversation, which is not something every artist is capable of producing. As well as addressing his song to females, he’s also speaking on behalf of EVERY SINGLE male.


Can I, Can I, save you from you
Cause you notice something missing and the champagne you been sipping’s not suppose to make you different all the time,
It’s starting to feel like the wrong thing to do (yeah) ..
Cause with all that recognition it gets hard for you to listen to the things that ima say to make you mine,

But live girl , have some fun girl
We’ll be fine ..
Trying to convince myself I found one
Making the mistake I never learned from

I swear I always fall for your type (yeah) ..
For your type,
Tell me why I always fall for your type (yeah) ...
For your type, For your type

I just can't explain this shit at all
I just can't explain this shit at all
I just can't explain this shit at all
I just can't explain this shit at all

I believe in people like you ....

Enjoy.

0 comments: